C the Cure™
Hepatitis C enhanced medication therapy management
Curant Health is a national leader in medication therapy management for chronic Hepatitis C (HCV). We have helped dozens of health networks, clinics and hospitals successfully manage HCV medication since 2008. New developments such as HARVONI™ and Sovaldi™ from Gilead Sciences and Olysio™ from Janssen Therapeutics can treat chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in adults with up to a 90% hep C cure rate.
Curing hepatitis C (HCV) with greater confidence
What’s critical about the most exciting HCV cures and treatments is that they require careful management of medication delivery to be effective. Curant Health is the perfect partner to deliver better patient outcomes. Our years of successful medication management methodology and our clinically proven success in working with chronic patients are the perfect complements to physicians and healthcare networks that demand HCV treatment success for their patients.
C the Cure™ Program Details
Curant Health offers a comprehensive, integrated patient-provider-pharmacy program that offers a number of benefits to facilitate treatment initiation and to provide the best possible health outcomes for patients.
- Communication: Prior authorization support and guidance for providers
- Care: Enhanced medication therapy management (MTM) services for ALL HCV patients
- Connection: Support services to help patients access financial support and assistance programs
- Cure: Rapid access to all hepatitis medications
- Consistency: The same compassionate, patient-centered care for new patients in our C the Cure™ program that thousands of other patients have experienced over the last 14 years
While these exciting HCV treatments are new, our proven medication management methodology is not.
A 2013 medication adherence comparison study showed Curant Health patients had a 35% higher adherence rate than that of similar study patients receiving their medications from a retail pharmacy chain.
A 2009 Curant Health study examined the effects of a comprehensive medication management program as a means to increase adherence for patients on Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) and to assess the effects of the patients’ overall health outcomes. Study data analysis showed:
- Mean medication adherence increased 28% over baseline
- 69% increase in patients ≥ 95% adherent to all medications